For Expats and Friends in Indonesia
- Covid-Related Resources for those in Bali
- Doctor's List -- some doctors with whom expats have had good experiences. Includes those in Indonesia, Bangkok, and Singapore.
- International Driver's Permit -- from the Indonesian police (i.e. legit) valid in 188 countries available ONLINE to all Indonesians and those with a KITAP and an Indonesian SIM (driving license) . Good for 3 years and cost 301,000 Rph. Note you have to pay by ATM supposedly using ATM Bebas, tho I paid for mine via a BCA ATM. Bank Mandiri, BRI, and Permata Bank are part of ATM Bebas network. The website works pretty smoothly -- you need photos of yourself, SIM, Passport, and KITAP
- For Americans Only -- a sister site aimed at helping American expats here, especially about voting.
- Our favorite restaurant and food delivery/take-out services in the Ubud area (and some outside)
- DP's List -- personal classified ads for expats and friends in Bali
- Some links in case Mt Agung starts acting up again:
- Coronary Artery Disease -- a presentation of Ubud Care by cardiologist Dr Putra Antara Dec 15, 2019
- About Gunnar and the Deli Cats -- a CD of music by a local Ubudian (deceased)
- Other Links of Interest -- various links of interest to expats here
"Banjar" -- in Bali, an association of neighbors united for the common good
"Tamu" -- literally means "guest", but also the term the Balinese commonly use for foreigners and non-Balinese
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.